- What Personal data do we collect?
- How do we use your Personal data?
- How long is your Data retained?
- Is your Data transmitted to third parties or transferred outside the EU?
- What your rights are?
- Who is responsible for processing the Data?
1. What Personal information is collected from you?
In accordance with Article 5 of the GDPR, the Personal information collected by the Company is processed for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes.
The Personal data likely to be collected are the following:
- name and surname(s)
- postal addresses
- email address
- telephone number
- bank details
- IP address of connection
2. How do we use your Personal data?
The Company collects and processes your Personal date in order to respond to your requests or to fulfill your online orders.
The legal bases for processing Personal data are the performance of a contract, compliance with laws and regulations, your consent or the legitimate interest of the Company in accordance with Article 6 of the GDPR.
3. How long de we keep your Personal data?
Collected Personal data is to be kept for a limited period of time depending on the purpose for which such Personal data was collected.
The Personal data collected on the occasion of online shopping is kept for three (3) years as from your last order made on our site.
Customer invoices, electronically concluded contracts, purchase orders or delivery notes will be kept for ten (10) years in accordance with the legislation in force.
Persona data will then be deleted or may be archived to manage claims and disputes or to meet statutory obligations.
4. Do we disclose your Personal data or transfer your Personal data outside the UE?
Your Personal data will be transferred to the Company's head office located in Japan for processing in accordance with the purposes mentioned hereabove.
Some Personal data may also be disclosed to our partners, such as parcel carriers, in order to deliver products you purchased online.
Our site (www.cta.co.jp) is hosted by OVH whose head office is located at 10 avenue du port.
You can reach OVH at: +81364385428
5. What your rights are?
You have the right to access, rectify, oppose, limit and delete your Data as well as the right to request the portability of the Data you have provided to the Company.
You can exercise your rights by writing to the following address: 2-10-20, Minamisenba, Chuo-ku, Osaka
By email at: firstname.lastname@example.org
6. Contact for inquiries and complaints about Personal data
A responsible for handling Personal data is CTA, a joint stock company incorporated under the laws of Japan with its registered office located at 2-10-20, Minamisenba, Chuo-ku, Osaka, registered with the Registre du Commerce et des Sociétés via its French branch based in France located at 66 avenue des Champs Elysées, 75008 Paris, France (SIRET n°: 80234587600022).
7. Cookies policy
7.1 What are cookies?
A cookie is a small, simple file sent with pages on this website and stored via your browser on your device (computers, tablets, smartphones). The information stored there may be sent back to our server or third-party servers on a subsequent visit.
Depending on the purpose, cookies are classified as follows:
- Functionality cookies necessary for the Site: these cookies are essential for the proper use of the Site and your browsing experience. The requested service might not be provided without these cookies.
- Analytics cookies: these cookies are used to measure traffic or audience and to collect statistical data how our Site is used. These cookies may be placed by third-party providers who provide analytics tools.
- Social cookies: when you click on a sharing button, a third-party cookie will be installed to enhance your interaction with social networks activated on your device.
- Advertising cookies: these cookies collect information how our Site is used by you in order to send you relevant advertisements tailored to your need or likely to interest you.
7.2 What are third-party cookies?
|Functionality cookies||Third-party in Japan|
|Analytics cookies||Third-party in Japan|
|Social cookies||Third-party in Japan|
|Advertising cookies||Third-party in Japan|
7.3 Your consent to cookies
However, we remind you that the deactivation of certain cookies necessary for the functionality of our Site may make your navigation experience less easy.
You can configure your browser installed on your device to enable or disable cookies.
- Google Chrome : https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=fr&hlrm=fr
- Microsoft Edge : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/microsoft-edge/supprimer-les-cookies-dans-microsoft-edge-63947406-40ac-c3b8-57b9-2a946a29ae09
- Microsoft Internet Explorer : https://support.microsoft.com/fr-fr/windows/supprimer-et-g%C3%A9rer-les-cookies-168dab11-0753-043d-7c16-ede5947fc64d
- Apple Safar i: https://support.apple.com/fr-fr/HT201265